CCTV Service & Maintenance
Assegai Security understand that CCTV maintenance is essential to ensure your security system is working correctly. Without any regular maintenance checks, even the most expensive equipment will deteriorate. We start off with minor alterations that require cleaning and adjusting the cameras and their lenses to maintain optimum video quality. Our highly qualified engineers can perform annual checks on your system to give you complete peace of mind that your chosen system is working at its best. Our engineers work across St Albans and surrounding areas to test and check your equipment to ensure all items meet current standards and are working as efficiently as possible, meaning that your system is less likely to develop large complications in the future.Get Your Quote >
A sample of our maintenance schedule:
- Inspection of all major system components and connections for signs of damage.
- Check control equipment such as DVRs, hard-drives, monitors for correct operation.
- Check all mains and power supplies.
- Check the time and date settings within all the equipment.
- Check the integrity of all CCTV system cabling for any visible damage.
- Clean cameras, lenses and housing surfaces as necessary.
- Check brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage.
- Check clamping bolts/brackets are tightened correctly.
- Check all camera and all alarm presets.
Maintenance & Repairs Bookings
Simply leave a couple of details below, and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss your message.* Information completed in this form will not be shared with any third parties.
What happens when an alarm is activated?
If the alarm is triggered, either by monitored alarms or CCTV cameras, your Assegai security system will send a signal – using either the phone line or via GSM. Within moments of receiving the signal, the registered Alarm Receiving Centre will confirm the burglar alarms system. If necessary the Alarm Receiving Centre can alert the required emergency services. ARC will attempt to contact the key holder.
Why do I need CCTV maintenance?
To maintain the effectiveness of your CCTV system you will need to plan preventative maintenance; without a regular maintenance plan in place, your system will begin to deteriorate. A maintenance schedule will pre-empt any issues which may develop into a full system crash, which could force you into an expensive emergency call out.
- Keep on top of regular system checks to ensure your CCTV cameras are fully functional.
- Our engineers will perform the maintenance service in just one visit to minimise disruption.
- All of our cleaning and checks are in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.